Monday, July 16, 2007

Where Everything Happens

Here is my animation desk where the bulk of the film was animated on. It was built by Colin Johnson, who is "the man" in Vancouver who can create these things quickly and at a reasonable price. VanArts has kept him very busy over the years too. Note the glimpse of the infamous "Muppet Shelf" in the background. Resting on top of the desk is Lombydoo II, my stuffed leopard. Lombydoo I was my favorite stuffed toy as a child, who ran away to Australia to open up his own bar.



And here is the film so far in its resting place in the studio closet. About 40 scenes more-or-less completely animated and ready to scan! Just a few more out there being inbetweened or yet to complete.

2 comments:

Craig D said...

Ken:

I'm really enjoying your production blog.

I hope you don't mind if I live my animation-productions vicariously through your postings.

Keep up the good work!

Ken A. Priebe said...

Thanks Craig!
Glad to have you pop in and see what happens!